Considering that it’s December now, I thought this Tag would be perfect! This tag was started by JackEatsBooks! I wasn’t tagged by anyone but, I tag anyone who wants to do it!
1.What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
I don’t usually read sweet books, so this was a hard question! But I found a book that was sweet and warmed my heart: Dash and Lily’s book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn. This book was super sweet, funny, and it did warm my heart, and it’s the perfect book for this time of year!
2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?
The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater! Ohmygod, that cover is so beautiful! I just need to read book 2 &3 before I can get to it though.
3. You’re sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?
I’m probably reading the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs. This series has faeries, werewolves, vampires, shifters, and witches. Also its an amazing series!
4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?
Gabriel Walsh from Kelley Armstrong’s Cainsville series. He’s such a puppy with bags and bags of issues, and I want to make him HAPPY!
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?
50 shades of Grey! I would be very happy to tear pages out of that book to feed to the fire. I wanted to punch Christian in the face the whole time, and Anna was so annoying!
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift to someone this Christmas who hasn’t read before but wants to get into reading?
The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger! This is my all time favorite book, I’ve read it so many times and it never fails to make me smile, laugh, and cry. I recommend it to everyone!
What are some of your favorite books to read this time of year?