Hey everybody, I’m here with another Tag! I have no idea who created this tag, but if you do please let me know so that I can give credit, anyway I can across this tag over at The Book Nut so go check them out!
- You have 20,000 books in your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
I usually just look at my bookcase and see what pops out to me, or I’ll be scrolling through goodreads. But It really goes by how I’m feeling at the time.
- You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
Put it down, life is way to short to waste time on something you’re not enjoying.
- The end of the year is coming and you’re behind on your reading challenge, do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
This is so bad, but if I’m behind on my challenge I just change it to a lower number that suits me. So no, I don’t try to catch up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- The covers of a series you love do not match, how do you cope?
I honestly don’t care that much. But why can’t they wait until the series is over to change the covers?
- Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
No one. I just look at good reviews and wonder how they could ever like that book.
- You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
This actually happened to me last semester while I was reading before class. I was reading The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fist Fight in Heaven by Sherman Alexie and one of the stories made me burst into to tears, unexpectedly. I was too sad to care about anything else. Also In high school we were reading the Scarlet Ibis, and I cried my eyes out in the middle of class I literally couldn’t keep it in, and then I cried while I walked home. I Just dry my tears and keep it pushing, and stop thinking about it.
- The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
Probably not. I’ll skim it, but that’s about it. I honestly only reread a book if it’s a favorite of mine.
- You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
I say no.
- You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
I stop reading, and just wait until I get in the mood to read. If I don’t feel like reading I’m not going to force myself.
- There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read, how many do you end up buying?
None, I haven’t bought books in so long. I own an unprecedented amount of books it’s crazy.
- After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
It depends on my mood, but they probably sit there until I get a break or something.