I was tagged by the lovely Andie from Andrea’s Nirvana. She actually is the awesome creator of this tag. I have mentioned her before and I cannot stress enough how awesome her blog is and the fact that you guys
should need to go on over and check it out!
- Thank the person who tagged you and provide a link to their post!
- Maaaybe include a link to the creator’s post, which is this one right here.
- Include the logo somewhere in the post.
- Find a book/anime/movie/manga/K-Drama/TV show or anything else that fits the prompts below.
- Cliche rule here, but have fun!
- Tag 5 to 10 people (or more, if you’re feeling like it, no biggie).
The Greatest Show | In Which The Intro Is Amazing
This Is Our Story by Ashley Elston sucked me in from the very beginning. This is one of the best psychological/mystery/suspense books that I have ever read. The entire book was read in one sitting because I could not put it down.
A Million Dreams | In Which Things Get A Little Too Dragged
Heir Of Fire by Sarah J Maas dragged on for me, for like a month! It took me FOREVER to finish this book. So many times, I had wanted to put it down but just kept picking it up and plowing through it. I am glad that I did and realize how much this book was needed in the series of stories but…oh man!
Come Alive | In Which There’s A Nice Plot Twist
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill was published in 2013 and it was my favorite book of the year! I so wanted it to be a series but it is still just a stand a lone. The whole book seemed like it was one gigantic plot twist!
The Other Side | In Which A Villain Turns Into A Good Guy or Vice Versa
Ashes to Ashes by Jenny Han has poor sweet Mary whom changes so much from the innocent girl in the first book to a complete psycho by the third. This was a really tough question for me and I really had to dig deep!
Never Enough | In Which You Hate The Love Triangle
The Fate Series by Heather Lyons has a major love triangle……with twin brothers! The books are extremely long and I have only read the first two out of four. (I have to get on that soon!) I do really enjoy the series but every time we think our little leading lady is going to choose whom she wants to be with, something happens and she becomes not sure again. The love is exhausting!
This Is Me | In Which Representation Is Amazing
The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins was pretty diverse. I must admit that I read from the premise of a story and I honestly have not read too many diverse books. I should probably start changing that!
Rewrite The Stars | In Which It’s ‘Us Against The World’ [Not Necessarily Romantic]
The Darkest Minds Trilogy by Alexandra Bracken is definitely a story where it is the kids against the world. They really struggle throughout the whole series to make a better living situation for themselves and fight to actually survive.
Tightrope | In Which The Love Triangle Took A Wrong Turn
The Van Winkle Project Series, Book Three Relegation by Karri Thompson| The romance was okay but I was not a fan of how it ended up. The book is about cloning and characters are changed and cloned which makes it for an interesting read but does not end exactly how I had hoped it would.
From Now On | In Which The Main Character Only Gets Their Stuff Together In The End
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire is the perfect book for this prompt. These characters took the whole entire book to get their act together. Honestly, there are a lot of books that I think could fall into this category:-)
To sum up all of the prompts, here goes [just so y’all can copy and paste them more easily]:
- The Greatest Show | In Which The Intro Is Amazing
- A Million Dreams | In Which Things Get A Little Too Dragged
- Come Alive | In Which There’s A Nice Plot Twist
- The Other Side | In Which A Villain Turns Into A Good Guy or Vice Versa
- Never Enough | In Which You Hate The Love Triangle
- This Is Me | In Which Representation Is Amazing
- Rewrite The Stars | In Which It’s ‘Us Against The World’ [Not Necessarily Romantic]
- Tightrope | In Which The Love Triangle Took A Wrong Turn
- From Now On | In Which The Main Character Only Gets Their Stuff Together In The End
And the nominees are…
So there you have it folks! Can you believe that I have never even seen The Greatest Showman?? Go on over and visit Andie on her blog! Say “hey”! And no pressure, if anyone whom I tagged cannot get to it this time, maybe next time!