Hello everyone! TGIF!!! I saw this tag and thought it was so cute, so I needed to do it straight away. Without further ado…..
This tag has been floating around EVERYWHERE! I am not sure where it originated but wanted to give it a go…
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it
YES! I am ashamed to say it. There have been times that I received an ARC and was so excited to read it…but then I just could not get into the book like at all, so I ended up DNF’ing it:( I try to read all physical ARCs received but once in a while, one will slip through that does not get read.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
YES! Oy vey! I am even too embarrassed to tell you what my ratio is! Let’s just say that I have a “trigger finger” and I hit the download button WAY too much, then get overwhelmed, and am consistently trying to down size my TBR!
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
YES! I may have done this a few times last year but started to actually review the book completely instead of just saying review to come.
4. Folded down the page of a book
No! Finally…one that I am not guilty of!
5. Accidentally spilled on a book
YES! I sometimes read while I am eating…this could be disastrous!
6. DNF a book this year
DEFINITELY! I have come to realize that my TBR is way too big to try to force myself to read a book that I just am having a hard time getting into.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
NO! I am too thrifty to purchase a book that I have no intentions of reading.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework)
NO! I need to really absorb myself in the world and cannot relax if I know I should be doing something else.
9. Skim read a book
YES! I think that I do this way too often!
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal
NO! I have always hit my goal:)
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it
YES! I still have a friend’s book that I actually never read but it still sits on my TBR shelf.
12. Broke a book buying ban
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about
This has happened on occasion if I do not write the review right away. Sometimes, it is so bad that I have to go back and read the blurb for the book so that I can refresh my memory.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
A few years ago, I was reading so many books that I could not keep track, so, yes I have done this.
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
YES! I am very selective of whom can borrow.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
YES! Ugh! I love paperbacks more than hard covers hence the reason why.
20. Sat on a book accidentally
Well, there you have it
13/20! I guess I am on the naughty list! I tag all of you! Let me know if you decide to do this tag, I love reading everyone’s answers!