Down the TBR Hole was originally created by Lost in a Story! The point of it is to help get your reading lists down, or maybe push higher anticipated releases up on your TBR! I have a HUGE TBR and I am always looking for ways to decrease it. I am hoping this will help. Some of these books have been on my TBR for years!
How it works:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
- The Prophecy by Dawn Miller: I honestly do not even remember placing this one on my TBR? And, it does not seem like a book that I would enjoy?
- Heavenly, Penitence and Absolution by Jennifer Laurens: I added these books many, many years ago when I had an infatuation with angels but that ship has long sailed.
- Beautiful by Cindy Martinusen-Coloma: Honestly, I think that I added this book because the cover intrigued me. Look at it…it’s beautiful!
Another easy one for me. What is on your TBR Hole this week? Have you read any of these books? Should I have kept any?