Down the TBR Hole was originally created by Lost in a Story! The point of it is to help get your reading lists down, or maybe push higher anticipated releases up on your TBR! I have a HUGE TBR and I am always looking for ways to decrease it. I am hoping this will help. Some of these books have been on my TBR for years!
How it works:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?
- The Seer Series by Linda Joy Singleton: Agh! I must have seen or heard this series somewhere and after reading the blurb, I really had to wrestle with myself whether I wanted to keep this one or send it packing…In the end, I decided that with my ever growing TBR, I most likely would never get to it any way. *sighs*
This was a tough one this week. Did you read this series? Have you heard of it? Should I have kept it???