I read 15 books this month!!!!! I can’t believe it! My new year has started off on the right foot. I am hoping to keep banging them out and get that TBR down as quickly as possible!
Here is a recap: (Click on the title to be taken to my review)
- The XY by Virginia Bergen
- Riverdale: The Day Before by Micol Ostow
- The Rule of One by Leslie & Ashley Saunders
- Freedom Trials by Meredith Tate
- So Glad To Meet You by Lisa Super
- Even If I Fall by Abigail Johnson
- Our Year Of Maybe by Rachel Lynn Solomon (Review to come)
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- Chasing The Blue Sky by Will Lowrey
- Broken Things by Lauren Oliver (Review to come)
- Saving Beck by Courtney Cole (Review to come)
- The Sidewalk’s Regrets by Kate Larkindale (Review to come)
- The Wicked King by Holly Black (Review to come)
- Flip Trick by Amo Jones (Review to come)
- Hollywood King by Monica Corwin (Review to come)
What was my favorite read this month?
The Wicked King by Holly Black
This should be no surprise. EVERYONE loved this book and I was not an exception. The pacing, characters and world was phenomenal. Look for my review to come soon!
Did I accomplish my January TBR?
Not exactly. I had chosen five books for my January TBR. I read two of them: The XY & Freedom Trials. I tried to read Truthwitch and Fawkes but ended up putting them down and will try to pick them back up at some point.
All in all, I think that I had a really great reading month. I found a few “new to me” authors and started a couple of great series that I am looking forward to continuing.
What did you read this month? Did you read any of the above titles? Tell me about them.