I am so very excited for this reading month! I feel like I have a great list here that is widespread across many different genres!
- Beautiful Bad by Annie Ward: I read the first chapter of this book and it literally sucked me in. I can’t wait to complete this scary psychological thriller about marital abuse.
- Heroine by Mindy McGinnis: A very true to life story about an athlete whom gets addicted to pain meds after an accident.
- To Best The Boys by Mary Weber: Dystopian! Girls disguised as boys for a competition of sorts…this book was written for me:)
- If Your Out There by Katy Loutzenhiser: This is Katy’s debut and I am really excited to see how I like it. The book sounds a little romancey & a little bit psychological thriller?
- Bloodleaf by Crystal Smith: Perfect for fans of “Red Queen” and retelling of Grimm’s “Goose Girl”…This is Crystal’s debut and I can’t wait to jump into this world!
- The Last 8 by Laura Pohl: Kind of Dystopianish with an alien attack!
- The Last Voyage of Poe Blythe by Allie Condie: I had read the first few chapters of this book and LOVED it!!! Sort of Piratey & kick ass females!
- Moonlight Sins by Jennifer L Armentrout: I usually devour every book by JLA but have not gotten to this series yet, so I am looking forward to this!
- Kill or Cure: Bloodlust by Pixie Britton: This is the second book in the Kill or Cure series. I loved the first one and ended it with tears, so I am super stoked to see what comes next!
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa: I am reading this with my Goodreads Club, YA Addicted Book Club, for the month of March. I cannot wait to get started! Dragons!!!
So there you have it. I also have to add my Monthly Try A Chapter Challenge to this list but I have not chosen for next month as of yet. What are your plans for March? Have you read any of the above titles? Looking forward to any of them? Let’s chat!