I was nominated for this award by Sara @ The Bibliophagist. THANK YOU SARA!!! I was super excited:)
I am not sure where this originated from but I do know that it has been around a long time! The purpose is to introduce you to new blogs and new people.
Without further ado, here are the rules:
The Liebster Award Rules
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
11 Random Facts About Me
- I work in medical billing in a physician office.
- My parents got divorced when I was a year old so I never got to actually see them together.
- We have 2 dogs, which you all know but what I have never told you is that we also have a guinea pig named Javier and a dwarf hamster named Belle.
- My favorite animal is a pig! Seriously, I would love one for a pet!
- My favorite color is pink…especially hot pink!
- I have never read Harry Potter! I know, I know! I will have to fix that soon!
- My favorite all time book is still Beautiful Disaster.
- My favorite book as a small child was The Poky Little Puppy:)
- I love the beach and would adore retiring somewhere tropical some day!
- My favorite author is Jennifer L. Armentrout.
- I live in a very small town in Pennsylvania about an hour outside Philly.
11 Questions From Sara
- What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year?
The Wicked King by Holly Black
I just really adored this book and thought it was a fantastic “middle” book!
- Which book that you already own are you most looking forward to reading?
I am currently reading Storm & Fury by Jennifer L. Armentrout that I am super stoked about!
- Which upcoming release are you most excited about?
Storm & Fury by JLA
- What’s your favorite TV show right now?
The Good Girls.
I so very much LOVE this series!! If you haven’t heard of it or watched it, then you are seriously missing out. It has everything! Comedy, heartbreak, drama, romance!!!
- What’s the last movie you watched and how was it?
After…based off of the books by Anna Todd. It felt like a HUGE let down!
- Are there any tropes that you just can’t resist?
I love bad boy falls for innocent virginal girl. I also really like love triangles if they are done well.
- If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?
I would say either somewhere with a beach or…Disney World! My two favorite places:)
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- Do you have any pets? If so, please feel free to share pictures!
- What kind of job could you never do?
Veterinarian. I do not think that I could deal with having to euthanize the animals..
- Coffee or tea, and how do you take it?
Tea, Lots of sugar!
My 11 Questions For You
- If you could be a character from any book, which would you be and why??
- Favorite musical group right now?
- Ebook or Hard Cover?
- Release of 2019 you are looking most forward to?
- Do you have any hobbies besides reading?
- Any other family members that read too?
- What was the last book you DNF’d?
- Do you frequent your local library? Why or Why not?
- Name a book that you hated but every one else loved!
- If you could re-read only one book over and over again, which book would you choose?
- Villian or Hero?