I came across this tag and thought it would be fun to do! This tag was originally created by TheBookJazz you can check out her video here, but I personally saw it over at Dreamland Book Blog and you can see her post here.
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
My room. I literally can’t read anywhere else in my house or I will get distracted by everything and everyone.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmark, definitely. My bookmark collection is extensive and beautiful. I’m obsessed with them.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you
have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
I can just stop reading. I don’t really care about where I stop.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
Only when i’m at school. I will listen to music while a read, so I don’t get distracted by other people’s conversations
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Several at once. I usually read by moods, and if one book reaches a point I don’t like I will pick up a different one.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I prefer to read at home, so i can be cozy.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
silently in my head, unless I read a passage that I really like it makes me laugh then I have to read it out loud.
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
Only if i’m bored with the book. But sometimes I like to read the last page of the book before I actually start it.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Keep the spines new. Unless it’s a Mass Market Paperback, then I have to crack the spines
11. Do you write in your books?
Yes! I tab, write, highlight, circle. I do everything, to me it’s a sure fire sign that a book is well loved.
12. When do you find yourself reading? Morning, afternoon, evening, whenever you get the chance or all the time?
In the evening, and maybe right when I wake up before I get out of bed.
13. What is your best setting to read in?
In my bed, surrounded by a mountain of blankets.
14. What do you do first – Read or Watch?
Depends. Sometime i’m like I have to read the book before I watch, but it doesn’t happen. Sometimes I read because I watched the movie or TV show.
15. What form do you prefer? Audiobook, E-book or physical book?
These days it’s E-book. I’m addicted to my Kindle right now. But physical books will always have a place in my personal library.
16. Do you have a unique habit when you read?
I make faces. It’s why I almost always read at home.
17. Do book series have to match?
ideally, yes. in actuality i’m going to get whatever I cheaper.